Friday, July 27, 2007

His Love is Amazing!

I stand firmly amazed at the depth of God's love for us. The way I see His handprints all over my life right now just makes me want to sing His praise!

I admit, that lately I have been struggling with some difficult things in my life, but I serve a loving God and He keeps speaking to my heart. He encourages me when I am down, and he holds me when I cry. He is my everything; my all in all.

God is moving in our Women's Ministry. He is answering our prayers. I know that this is happening because we have made seeking His will in prayer our priority. "Father, I worship you. I seek your face, and pray for your guidance. Lead me, and lead this ministry. May you be lifted up and glorified. May I serve as your handmaid. May my answer always be, Here I am, send me."

No comments: